Go Getter Realty & Investment’s Relocating Guide
A Dynamic Community
Situated in the southeastern portion of the Los Angeles County, the City of Walnut is located 20 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and encompasses 8.9 square miles.
The picturesque greater Walnut Valley is located between the steep San Jose Hills mountain range (at an elevation of 1,375 feet) to the north, and the gentle Puente Hills to the south. Walnut is located between the San Bernardino (10), Orange (57), and Pomona (60) Interstates with easy accessibility to four counties. Quality housing consists of master-planned single family homes ranging in size from 1,800 to 11,200 square feet. The City hosts a top rated state school system and the renowned Mt. San Antonio College, home of the annual Mt. SAC Relays. Walnut is proud to be identified as one of the cities with the lowest crime rates in the San Gabriel Valley.
The City of Walnut provides a pleasant blend of living in a semi-rural country, a hometown atmosphere, urban conveniences, and close proximity to metropolitan areas, deserts, and beaches. Walnut offers a great environment to live, work, or spend quality leisure time.
A Local Introduction
As a real estate professional, Josephine believes it is not only her duty, but a privilege to introduce people to the Walnut area and help them make the most of living here. She also knows that finding your new home is just one of the tasks that face you when you’re relocating. Her goal is to coordinate everything as smoothly and efficiently as possible here, while you’re wrapping up the final details of packing up and moving out of your current home.
Make Your Next Move Your Best Move
Of course there’s no obligation. Josephine believes in making real estate and the relocation process as easy as possible for everyone involved. To her, that means providing information to anyone who wants to find out more about the area she loves so much and knows so well. So, click the “Send Me” button below and order your copy today! You’ll be glad you did.
Go Getter Realty & Investment’s special relocation information packet is designed for anyone considering a move to the Walnut area. It’s the ideal place to gather your information before you make that next move. Here are just a few of the things we have included to help you get your move off on the right foot:
- A complete map of the Walnut area, including all streets, highways, public transportation, schools, parks, public areas, shopping centers and major landmarks.
- A guide to popular restaurants, shops, attractions and entertainment around the city of your choice.
- A breakdown of local neighborhoods, including average prices and types of homes as well as the schools, parks and recreational areas found in each one.
- An insightful, step-by-step relocation checklist, including things you’ll need to do in your current home, things to take care of in the area before you get here, and the things you’ll need to take care of once you arrive.
- A current copy of The Walnut Times Magazine, so you can read up on all the latest news in your new home town.
- Referral listing of our hand-selected and highly recommended team of local professionals, including loan officers, accountants, lawyers, decorators, remodeling and construction companies, financial planners, house cleaners, landscapers and more.
- Or, send us a message now, and let us know what kind of information you would most like to have about any of Walnut’s diverse communities. We’ll send a customized package designed just for you.